Louvres can be used in all rooms and are ideal in living areas for creating great views while providing excellent ventilation and light.
With a large variety of blade types, glass and aluminium blades are a popular substitute to timber louvres and the capacity for screening on either the inside or outside allows them to be used as a feature anywhere in the house.
Louvre units can be automated and controlled by an app on your smartphone and weather sensored.
- All windows tested to meet Australian Standards AS2047
- Flexible PVC weatherstrips and overlapping blades provide excellent weatherproofing
- All Bob Gould Fabrications glass is designed to withstand a higher water penetration and stronger wind speeds than regular windows*
- Easy one-handed operation
- Lever action handle to firmly lock blades in closed position
- Unobstructed vision and ventilation
- Low maintenance, UV and corrosion resistant components
- Made to measure
- 7 year "peace of mind" guarantee
- Option to fit Standard, Security or Crimsafe Screens
Increase your security and stop nasties from getting in your house with one of our screen options.
Choose from the colour selector below or click through to view the Colorbond range. All aluminium door frames can be matched to any Colorbond colour.
|165 Drysdale Street,|
Ayr Queensland 4807
|07 4783 2300|
- Bob Gould Fabrications specialise in glass and aluminium fabrication, cabinetry and joinery, locksmith services, picture framing, shade sails, security screens and home assistance hardware. We service the Burdekin area including Ayr, Home Hill, Brandon and Giru.